Thursday, December 3, 2009

MONKEY MUFFINS YOU SAY?

I love me some Pioneer Woman and today . . . oh today . . . the recipe doesn't only sound and look amazing . . . but I am thinking I need to rush home and make them . . . seriously . . .look at this photo from her blog of the finished product:

Ya drooling yet?

I am going to make these this weekend - don't you think they would go fantastically with my Starbucks on Saturday morning? You bring the Starbucks and I'll have these waiting for ya (well, as long as I can stand waiting for you without eating the entire pan)!

Go over and get this recipe . . . and the dozens of others she has . . . she is amazing and funny and well, I think I have a crush on her and I think my husband wishes he lived on the ranch with her and ate all her food DAILY!

1 comment:

Staci Taylor said...

oooh, how did they turn out?? i saw those on her blog and was drooling!!